Translate

lundi 30 juillet 2012

Marketing by e-mail is the secret





Today I want to talk about marketing via e-mail and strength and how it can help any project to increase its profits and sales, not talking about that you are buying a list of people and you Bmraselthm without that they may know, this is called a nuisance, and tarnishes the image of the company and why people do not trust it, but talking about that collect e-mail list for people interested in and then begin their participation in some tips and information free of charge to adopt the so-called trust with them and then could sell them, and the best thing to understand more is to give live examples:




The story of the restaurant owner and marketing by e-mail


I got to know one restaurant owners and asked me in my capacity as an expert in the field of marketing Are there ways that can increase the Zbnaúh, Fodana strategy as follows, that every customer is eating in his restaurant will try to get his information, name, e-mail, phone number, became his list grows day by day Each week is sending a list of Zbnaúh not tell them come to eat at the restaurant, Arab, not this style is in marketing, but also participate with them useful information every week, such as the large number of salt or sugar can lead to cancer and we recommend that Do not be too salt or sugar, as well as eating materials abnormal and canned goods and this in a restaurant the Arab offer dishes are all 100% natural and every week new information, and in the feast Arazlem sends them SMS to Hoathm restaurant Arab wishes you a happy Eid, do you know how to become a relationship Bzbnaúh nothing more than good and Zbnaúh trust in it, and became a restaurant Moktdha until he became its neighbors weak-minded people complain and wonder how has another restaurant open beside us all this success, the last time I was talking with him and Gala strange story began to laugh when I heard, said to me, did you know that my neighbors started to complain and spread a rumor to the effect that beyond this amount There are huge customers of swindler wrote me a veil to bring livelihoods (fossilized brains are still living in 2012, what a surprise), I laughed so much that I am the juggler who is behind the increase in sales and customers.



Moroccan experience of successful marketing by e-mail


Two years ago I was suffering from hair loss problem began to search for a product solves my problem, if me and found a site that sells products mapara.ma in health products so I bought him one, then began to apply to me what with the people began to snap the time send me information by e + there are discounts, offers and coupons Coupons, bringing the summer and everyone knows the sun the sea cause skin infections, as I sat there for long I was thinking of buying an anti-radiation under the UV and you every day I say tomorrow will go out to a market premium for the acquisition, if me I draw a letter of electronic from the site I bought one and Ouselna reduce Alapet (beautiful on the site that you do not pay to receive the item to your home), here display my power messages of electronic and how it turned me from a customer bought once and he will not buy then to the customer buys more than once and still will buy






Story Samolayev site's record-breaking


I know that this address will hate Haters who hate success, but following the truth two months ago started site name Samolayev, before he began two weeks of starting the site has done a Squeeze Page is on its way to collect Amilat people who are interested in (can be viewed through the following link), could This person who is not considered smart or not collected in a distinctive than 1,000 e-mail in the following period through Facebook ads, which cost about $ 400, after he opened his blog and from the first day thousands of visitors, and every time the subject writing mailing list by sending joy and sitting in place, watching visitors walk to the site to read his subjects and they like and share with their friends, and thus get more new visitors who also admire the site and participate in the mailing list to stay informed of any new, in less than two months broke Muhammad records and became a visiting its thousands of visitors every day, knowing that he became 400 sites more reading in Morocco, and is ranked in Alexa more than good, there is no Blog for more than 4 years did not achieve up to 10%, which achieved a site Samolayev, and Bhama back people Hcoden did not become them to any subject except subject Samolayev Anaakecouna in the forums and Antqdhunh day and night (Thanks to them I say While I realize my goals in the afternoon, you are wasting Alantqaz), what Tantdhar??? Did you know that I gave you all you need to make site successful, you know, I learned this secret that I share with you now for $ 1997 U.S. dollars by purchasing a series of Product Launch Formula is now summed up you everything without wasting your time + After you summarize gave him you free, what do you want more than this? The following picture of Alexa: alexa





Samolayev story and 36 thousand dollars in less than a month








Since more than a year and a half began to invest in gathering a mailing list in the field of stocks and Alviuchrz stocks, Futures and options, now, thank God, has become more than 4000 people interested in this field in my post, all of them trust me, thank God, through correspondence, and always send them information and tips free of charge and that's what made them trust me, I was taking, I will start on April 14 in correspondence and persuade them to procurement of a product Click Bank that will benefit them in their work, and in the beginning of April called me someone has a list in the same areas of working analyst in the stock market, he told me that he has a list of people you trust is not known how they will profit from, I told him that he called at the right time because I was ready to work start on April 14, it was agreed with him that I be 20% of the profits that winning pass directly to my Click Bank by property Clickbank Contract, every three day we are sending to the heathens in the mailing list I have and have analyzes of the stock market and price expectations at the end of the message we advise them to buy the product, and thank God has been achieved more than 36 000 dollars in less than a month and a half, there are customers are not satisfied with the product and they return of their money after the study we did we put that the highest rate of recovery of the money will be is 20%, and this profit net at the very least will be more than 28 000 dollars, not The following list only one that I have, I have 8 lists each and every one in the field and every month of concentrate for sale to a specific list, but the following time worked in the following list more than a month because the JV: Joint Venture that you have made with the owner of the list and profits encouraged me a lot.
After the earnings that have decided to book my seat in the Clickbank Exchange, which will be 10 and 11 August next in New York in the United States, can not achieve big profits without investment, did not forget the day I was I would bring profits of a few Adsense and I do collect and has always been my goal to do I Basthmarha in real projects on the Internet and buy books and courses will be beneficial to me, of Fewer himself that he can win without investing a lot Vansha to repeat his calculations, and tell him you are lucky because the information you read in the site free of charge Samolayev Americans are paying for it.


Summary Version



In the following paragraph will answer the more messages I receive:

How can I make Squeeze page to get started in collecting mailing list?
All it takes is to look for a Squeeze page template in Google, or take you 25 Page Squeeze page templates all you need is edited them (pages that give you is not free, but I bought it and bought the rights of ownership), after loading the Templates you need to program Kompozer is a 100% Free and open source and then start to open the pages and modify them, you want to explain the video? Not Tantdhar me everything there is a lot of forums to discuss and learn to read and learn, I gave you 90% and 10% left for you are all about knowledge must not be looking Addoura to explain to you how runs Kompozer, and how it will adjust its use on the page.

What are the programs that use to you are posting to subscribers?
There are many companies to help you conduct your listings mailing such as Aweber, Getresponse, Constant Contact, Verticalresponse, and Mailchimp
But the best, and superior in this area is Aweber, used in my Getresponse Samolayev because Aweber does not accept Arabic, and Aweber you want to explain everything and Getresponse video? I like to work this but there is no time, these interfaces simple Take your time and began to experiment with features that are available to them and you will learn in less than an hour, not a site Samolayev or Samolayev is one who knows everything, Samolayev just a normal person and more than ordinary what distinguishes it does not depend on research, reading and learning, there is the Forums Ask the experts your questions and your answer will be, just look in google and you will find the answer, do not wait for me to sum it all.

I have a mailing list by a million e-mail what you recommend
Reread the subject, we are talking about people who trust you, and not people who do not know you and communicating, a list of the 1000 people trust you and knows you personally is better than the one million or ten million, tell me? How involved you are in the site Samolayev Did you contact you and bother, no, but turned through a declaration, and did not come until you're interested in, and after you sign up did not pressure you any one, at any time feel that the letters sent to you does not interest you will find a link at the end of Each message will click on it and will not be Hzvk Arusselk then, this is marketing by e-mail Email Marketing, what you speak with him by sending one million so-called spam SPAM is prohibited by law.
Note that the messages that will send 90% of them will reach SPAM / Junk will not be read, and the following feature following services Aweber, Getresponse, Mailchimp ... etc they are connecting more than 98% to the Email Inbox and not SPAM / Junk, my advice do not waste your time.

Only Samolayev Why not give us one of your listings mailing?
But you want the key to my car and my house, what your relationship on my list, people who enrolled in enrolled after convincing them, and always communicate with them and know me I am even if I gave her you will not be useful, Tdhan you are going to send them bought and will buy, can not be this, you also do not buy from someone do not trust or did not Ansahok do, do not give My Lists postal laws prohibit this, because any message would you send them will just be a nuisance, a lie you who said you will give you his list mailing, because I as I told you all an email Atik your worth at least $ 10 a year, I mean, if only given you a list of the 100 participants there given you $ 1000 dollars per year and this is not possible. And to be frank with you is better than a liar.




How to start to collect my mail?
There are two ways, after the industry page Squeeze page, your first way is to invest in advertising to bring visitors to your page, for example, to announce in site Facebook ads or Google Adwords or Microsoft Adcenter ... etc, that you do not have the investment advise you that the start published in the forums and Facebook pages, Facebook Pages related to the domain. Or to lift the videos for Youtube talking on your field and you place a link Eachd to your page, of course there is a big difference between the ways the free and paid, as well as in the quality of visitors, Fbastamal roads free will tire and up to 1000 Zir a day for a lot of effort and this is what is required to do all Beginner, while that person can invest $ 50 and comes with 1000 visitors mentors care about what is promoted, there is nothing a matter of free Do you want to invest time and effort or want to invest money.

Is Click Bank Clickbank guarantee me $ 10 dollars a year for each participant?
Do not make your mind is limited, electronic commerce is not only a Click Bank Clickbank, but a big sea is not very to him, think with me this logic, do you know that the restaurant owner wins of all-mail more than $ 10 per year, did you know that marketing by e-mail use it as well as hotels and guesthouses, as well as shops SPA comes for them to profit many, the biggest sinned can do is to think and make it always in your mind the limits, there are no limits but the limits laid down by yourself to think this logic will start to see a new dimension in the world we live.

Only Samolayev Can you make me Page Squeeze page?
Only you should know that I do not have time, I became I do not have time even to do that to myself, you know I what started site Samolayev I thought of writing an article every 3 days and then found it impossible, only sacrifice time my sleep now to type this course topics that you see before you, no longer do anything now, but planning, and there are people who will transform what type it in the papers into a reality, now we have become in the time never like him time, you are from your country can occupy secretary holds a degree in English from Belarus Belarus and paid her only $ 150 dollars a month, and the architect of efficiency in India versus $ 500 in a month, and employees are to your business that are repeated daily from Pakistan for $ 80 dollars a month, you can not achieve great results without the help of others, since you are a human you are always in need of another, search Forums downright you will find someone who will help you free of charge but you must know that amateur and learns this is not Tantdhar him something professional, professionals do not provide services free of charge and this is the difference between amateur and professional, amateur Eachd what he is doing as a hobby, and the professional takes craft and the work of living it, It can also find people make you what you want for only $ 5 at the site Fiverr, for as long as purchased services from this site, it's a great location.






0 التعليقات:

Enregistrer un commentaire