Translate

lundi 30 juillet 2012

Excellence in the search engines and its importance






Excellence in the search engines Search Engine Optimization we mean by that improvement evened the emergence of your site in search engine results as Google Google, and Yahoo Yahoo, and Pink Bing ... etc., we mean the set of stages and processes that make our website appears in search engines when people are doing research for the words that we are targeting.
Become currently in Morocco, especially major cities Comerakesh, Rabat, Casablanca ... etc entrepreneurs interested in that show their positions in the first rank and became the following trade worth millions of dirhams on Ackhas and companies who are the so-called Référencement in French and SEO: Search Engine Optimization in English.
Many wonder and say, why will pay for these people or companies to show my website in the top first, people today are no longer ask or discuss, but in the Internet, it is thought of renting a car is entering the Internet to find the agency rent cars close to him, as well as looking for a lawyer, a doctor Ictra or apartment. Which means that the appearance of your site in the first results = customers = increased profits.
In tourist cities became interested owners and rental car agencies, hotels and Riads Alziafah role in this type of marketing because it brings them more customers and booking any increase in turnover and profits.
I have a friend who has a company in Casablanca This is a specialty company, his name is just the concept of director and owner of RAVEN'S Communication, and thank God bring profits to be reckoned with to help companies and owners of sites that distinguish their positions in search engines and make it display my ranked first, and last month he opened the second branch of his company in the United States in order to begin to target companies and website owners who need the U.S. for his services. Just thanks to his experience in the field was able to deal with large companies, including months, banks and insurance companies and contacts in Morocco.
In this issue Thdtt for excellence in the search engines SEO only as an idea in general, and why is fit and he kind of marketing can also help to increase your sales and get visitors targeted Targeted Visitors interested in what promoted, in fact, if you want to put classes in Search Engine Optimization does not know where to start and what has been done because this area was known a rapid development in recent years, but I think the solution is to write a topic in the future, I share it with you my experience and how I was able to turn one of the sites of 0 visitors per day to the site brings between 400 and 700 all of the search engines as in the following image the number of visitors per day for the last 3 months:








Will tell me some brothers, I have a site I draw in excess of 5000 visitors a day, I tell you well my brother but I'm not talking about sites movies and free software, but talking about how to bring visitors from search engines in more areas of competition in the world, shown as a decrease weight Weight Loss, stock market stocks, bank loans to buy cars Car Loans or bank loans for students Student Loans or the field of dating on the Internet online Dating, Vhath areas known as a fierce competition, following image shows that more than 80% of people who visit the site come from search engines:





Feature of excellence in the search engines is that you reach visitors free of charge, but investing time and effort to distinguish your site, companies and people who do not want to invest time in studying this area and the effort to apply what they have learned delegate people and companies you tag their sites, I advise my brother if you want to start in the field of marketing through the Internet and not with you capital to invest in advertising that is studying this science Search Engine Optimization because it is the one who will help you get the visitors targeted for free, as you can see in the picture above I have reached in excess of 31 000 visitors from search engines, note that most of them from the United States, Canada, Australia and England, that is, they states the most guaranteed in advertising campaigns, that is to say the least we can pay for every visitor is $ 0.10 and this is almost impossible, to calculate the expense nearly impossible will find that the cost exceeds $ 3,100 U.S. , and say that my experience Altkvlh than $ 8000 U.S., leave you with the following image that shows each search engine and the percentage that is in the number of visitors coming


I promise you in the future we will be talking about my way of personal I do are to identify the sites in search engines, and exactly what you've done step by step to be arrived at the site to this level and the creation of God above (optimistic goodness shall find), and another word will I say to you in this matter my brother is that what you watch it now did not come over night overnight, Vkonk build a house, it Eachd time and this problem of the majority and shapers as well as what you are just beginning and I suffered from it, I see something I figured I decide to work like in the next 24 hours and will my son the site and will put the 10 articles a day and will will and will, spend the day and I find myself not do what promised myself it Vatahtm and despair, then I learned that taking a paper and a pen and write on the first day only will chose the domain well and will buy, the second day will look for less words competition in the domain that I want to target, the third day will do I install WordPress and WordPress 3 days to find template template or Theme Tim fits my site, .... Any given myself enough time, and I find myself every day what I would bring him Vafarah planned and completed as begun, will also talk about planning and its importance in the entire subject in the future.
I wish you success, and as you have a question do not hesitate to put (in place below it, which allows you to comment on the subject) and I will respond to your question.

0 التعليقات:

Enregistrer un commentaire